Thursday 29 July 2010

Exposure

Oh crap!

It took me some time to build up the courage to put myself on line.
I have been very worried how I would react if someone I know 'found me'.

It has happened. I just recived a friend request on facebook from someone I know who 'dosn't know' if you know what I mean. Having said that if they have sent the request then I assume they have read some of what I have posted and seen my photo.

I know the person well enough to know that they wouldnt just randomly approach people, but I have no idea what their views are on my 'situation'.

Not sure weather to hide under the sofa and hope it all goes away or to tell all and see what happens.

It has now been about 6 hours since i found the request and all I can do is just stare at it and fret...


Need hugs.

Love (and hugs) to all

Joanne

1 comment:

  1. errata,
    It took the best part of a week but due to an email from the friend I have accepted the request.

    I have no idea if he had any previous suppositions but I will now let him make up his own opinion.

    I have been offered someone who will listen but not judge. That I think is the best anyone could want for.

    You know who you are, I think my self lucky to have such a friend.

    ReplyDelete