Saturday 17 July 2010

And so it begins


I guess there are many reasons to start a blog, some have things to show off, others as a way to stay in contact with people they know.

Me?
I'm still working on that, I don't really know anyone out there although I do ghost read a few blogs I have come across.
I don't have anything to show of to the world and it takes most of my fragile courage to even put myself on this site.

I have been trying to work out what it is that i want from this at times, do I want to stay quietly hidden and reveal myself in my own time or would I be ok with people I know (and don't know) finding me. I seem to change my mind on an almost daily basis.

I started my tentative steps in to the web from facebook, but have found the character limit to low to get my thoughts down in one piece.

hope to speak to you all again soon.

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment