Friday 24 September 2010

still here, still mad

Well I haven't posted in a while but I am still here.

Still trying to balance what I want, What work wants, What my other half wants, what my family wants. failing at several of those.

I have told my brother now, not sure what he thinks about it.
that brings the number of people who know (excluding online only people) to a massive 5

my other half - who doesn't mind and does her best to be supportive
my mother - who isn't sure
my brother - who keeps whatever he thinks hidden
the yank - who i don't think minds
the yanks beloved - who has offered to go shopping - so i assume she is OK.

I got my ears pierced last Friday, two little gold studs.
today i go to the doctors, routine checkup, and i intend to mention 'gender identity disorder'. not sure how that will go.

I have come so close to leaving the house 'dressed' several times now - i think it will get a little easier as the nights draw in a bit as the darkness helps to hide things.

kind of looking forward to Halloween for once - traditionally an excuse for us trans girls to go walkabout.

I have tracked down and spoken to someone who I used to know a little who has had the SRS in January - but she lives way up north. but the chat was good.

I feel like i am rambling a bit but it is good to get my thoughts out.

I have never been one to remember my dreams, but last night i was defiantly 'Joanne' it feels a bit strange.

I want to get in to the habit of taking more photos of myself - partly because there are very few for the last 10 or more years. this might be because i have never had a high regard for my own image and i have no 'male' fashion sense.

what else has happened since i last posted...
Oh yes, I bought a simple plain handbag and now use it daily for all my standard junk - no more bulging pockets. i even use a purse for coins and i have stopped feeling daft for getting it out and using them in public.

well that ll do for now.

hope to type again soon

love and hugs to all

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment